Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Indiana State Senate, District 27|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 27
of the Indiana State Senate
. He ran unsuccessfully for District 56
of the Indiana House of Representatives
- See also: Indiana State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Indiana State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Jerome "Jake" Hoog was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Jeff Raatz defeated Eric Atkinson, Doug Williamson and R. Bruce Wissel in the Republican primary. Hoog will face Raatz in the general election.
|Indiana State Senate, District 27 Republican Primary, 2014
| R. Bruce Wissel
| Doug Williamson
| Eric Atkinson
- See also: Indiana House of Representatives elections, 2012
Williamson ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 56. Williamson ran against Richard Hamm and Mark Ervin in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012, and was defeated by Richard Hamm. Incumbent Phillip Pflum ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 56 Republican Primary, 2012
| Doug Williamson
| Mark Ervin
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Doug + Williamson + Indiana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Doug Williamson News Feed
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014