Douglas Campbell (Colorado)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Colorado, District 7|
|Associate's||DeAnza Community College, Cupertino, California, 1969|
|Bachelor's||University of Colorado, 1974|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force Reserve|
|Date of birth||March 28, 1946|
Campbell ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Colorado's 7th District. Campbell won the American Constitution Party nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014, unopposed. However, he did not appear on the general election ballot.
Campbell ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Colorado's 7th District. He ran unopposed in the Constitution Party primary on June 26, 2012. He was defeated by incumbent Ed Perlmutter (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Colorado District 7 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Ed Perlmutter Incumbent||53.5%||182,460|
|Republican||Joe Coors, Jr.||40.8%||139,066|
|Source: Colorado Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Douglas + Campbell + Colorado + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Colorado's 7th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Colorado's 7th Congressional District
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Official Candidate List," accessed April 29, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Official Candidate List," accessed October 3, 2014
- Ballot Access News, "Douglas Campbell Dies; Had Won Very Significant Lawsuit on Constitutional Qualifications for Congress," December 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Primary election results," accessed June 24, 2014
- Associated Press, "Unofficial election results," June 26, 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014