Douglas Campbell (Colorado)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Colorado, District 7|
|Bachelor's||University of Colorado, 1974|
|Associate's||DeAnza Community College, Cupertino, California, 1969|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force Reserve|
|Birthday||March 28, 1946|
Campbell ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Colorado's 7th District. He ran unopposed in the June 26, 2012 Constitution Party primary. He was defeated by incumbent Ed Perlmutter (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Colorado District 7 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Ed Perlmutter Incumbent||53.5%||182,460|
|Republican||Joe Coors, Jr.||40.8%||139,066|
|Source: Colorado Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
Campbell is widowed and has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Douglas + Campbell + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon universities follow different courses into the e-future - The Register-Guard
- Going online by degrees at UO, OSU - The Register-Guard
- Yarnell evacuation flawed and chaotic, experts say - azcentral.com
- ABC exclusive: US may have let 'dozens' of terrorists into the country as refugees - The Denver Channel
- Ahmad Brooks Hits Drew Brees, Draws Penalty: 49ers Star Says 'That's Just ... - Huffington Post
- Colorado Avalanche drops third in a row - 9NEWS.com
- Eagles Beat Redskins 24-16 To Take First Place In NFC East (VIDEO) - Huffington Post
- Fremont County Bulletin Board - Canon City Daily Record
- PGA Jones Cup begins in Port St. Lucie - WPEC
- Business awards and achievements - News Sentinel
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found