|Montana House of Representatives, District 93|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Ph.D.||SUNY Health Sciences University, 1989|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Coffin served on the following committees:
|Montana Committee Assignments, 2013|
Coffin's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Preserving our heritage by:
• Preserving Montana’s middle class and our right to achieve the American Dream.• Assuring reproductive rights for women so families can plan for the future.
• Protecting our environment from overdevelopment and exploitation.
• Preserving public access to lands and waters for hiking, hunting, boating & fishing.
• Preserving our lands for farming and ranching.
• Respecting our rights for equality, opportunity and independence.
Building for our future by:
• Proving good jobs with good wages and benefits.
• Fighting for workers rights and through collective bargaining.
• Closing the income gap between Wall St. and Main St.
• Ensuring Great Education and continuous job training for all Montanans.
• Renewing infrastructure for energy production, transportation and communication.
Coffin won election in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 93. Coffin defeated Coy Harwood in the June 5 primary election and defeated Brandon Simpson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 93, General Election, 2012|
|Montana House of Representatives, District 93 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Coffin is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Coffin raised a total of $11,467 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 25, 2013.
|Douglas Coffin's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Montana House, District 93||$11,467|
|Grand Total Raised||$11,467|
2012Coffin won re-election to the Montana House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Coffin raised a total of $11,467.
|Montana House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Douglas Coffin's campaign in 2012|
|McKelvey, Robert W.||$320|
|Total Raised in 2012||$11,467|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Douglas + Coffin + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Douglas Coffin for House District 93, home page, retrieved October 18, 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Coffin, Douglas," accessed September 25, 2013.
Dick Barrett (D)
|Montana House of Representatives District 93
| Succeeded by|
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |