Douglas County, Nevada
16 counties in Nevada. As of 2000, the population was 41,259. As of 2007, the population was estimated to be 52,386.
- Budgets are available and archived for three years
- Elected officials
- Elected officials are listed with names, email addresses, and phone numbers
- Administrative Officials
- The county manager is listed with name, email address, physical addresses, and phone numbers
- Building Permits and Zoning
- Bids and RFPs are available
- Information on how taxes are calculated is available
- Tax revenue is available in the budget.
- Meeting minutes do not appear to be available
- Meeting agendas are not archived for three years
- Audit information is not available or archived for three years.
- Contracts over $10,000 are not posted
- Does not disclose membership to government sector lobbying organizations
- Does not disclose money spent on lobbying efforts.
- Public Records
- No information on how to file a public records request is available
- Records officer is not listed
- Tax information is available but must go through the Treasurer's website.
- No minutes available for meetings.
- No information on how to file for public records.
- No budget, county audits, credit card receipts, or checkbook register information available online.
- Does not disclose whether it belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Main article: Nevada government sector lobbying
- Douglas County Website
- Douglas County Assessor
- Douglas County Clerk-Treasurer
- Douglas County Library
- Douglas County on E-Reference
- Public Records Directory - Douglas County
- Douglas County NV Budgets Accessed: 11 November 2012
- Douglas County, NV BOCC Meeting Schedule Accessed: 11 November 2012
- Douglas County, NV Agenda Center Accessed: 11 November 2012
- Douglas County, NV Board of County Commissioners Accessed: 11 November 2012
- Douglas County, NV County Manager Accessed 11 November 2012
- Douglas County, NV Land Use and Development Regulations Accessed: 11 November 2012
- Douglas County, NV Applications and fees Accessed: 11 November 2012
- Douglas County, NV Bids and RFPs Accessed: 11 November 2012
- Douglas County, NV How Property Taxes are Calculated Accessed 11 November 2012
- Nevada Legislature - Lobbyist Employer List