|Massachusetts House of Representatives Nineteenth Middlesex District|
|Master's||Harvard Divinity School & Boston State College|
|J.D.||Suffolk University Law School|
|Place of birth||Newton, MA|
Sears' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"REIN in outrageous state spending"
- Excerpt:"REDUCE income & sales tax rates"
- Excerpt:"RESTORE local aid to support education & public safety"
- Excerpt:"REMOVE over-regulation of job-creating small businesses"
Sears ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Nineteenth Middlesex District. He ran unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent James Miceli (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Nineteenth Middlesex District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||James Miceli Incumbent||73.5%||15,755|
Sears and his wife Suzanne have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Douglas + Sears + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- State Roundup, November 13, 2013 - MarylandReporter.com
- State Roundup, November 19, 2013 - MarylandReporter.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Douglas Sears on Facebook
- Douglas Sears on Twitter
- Douglas Sears on LinkedIn
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |