For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
DuPage Mayors and Management Conference
- See also: Illinois government sector lobbying
The success the conference saw in addressing the potential elimination of the DuPage Water Commission (Under "Issues") was due to its use of lobbyists in convincing the legislature.
Income and Expenses
|Year||Total Expenses||Total Income|| Membership dues |
(included in Total Income)
Note: Tax years begin October 1 and end September 30.
Communities across DuPage County are hiking water rates due to alleged financial mismanagement at the DuPage Water Commission. Senate Bill 580 would do away with the commission and turn the control of water operations over to the county. The villages of Westmont and Woodridge, Illinois joined the DuPage Mayors and Managers Conference in opposition to Senate Bill 580.
The conference works closely with the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning, the regional planning agency tasked with comprehensive planning for the Chicago area, on planning and transit issues.
- Secretary of State, Index Department - Lobbyist List
- "DuPage County takeover of water commission hits snag," Chicago Tribune, April 26, 2010
- Form 990, DuPage Mayors and Management Conference 2008
- Form 990, DuPage Mayors and Management Conference 2007
- Form 990, DuPage Mayors and Management Conference 2006
- "New legislation would turn water commission operations over to county," Mar 31, 2010
- "DuPage Water Commission Proposes Sweeping Reforms," Fox Business, April 26, 2010 (dead link)
- "House panel OKs bill to save DuPage Water Commission," Chicago Tribune, April 29, 2010
- "Wood Dale mayor, council at odds over new Metra station," Daily Herald, March 18, 2009
- "Cook DuPage Corridor study may survive," Wednesday Journal, December 15, 2009
- "New director plans to raise profile of DuPage mayors," Chicago Business, May 27, 2002