|Oklahoma State Senate, District 48|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Crumbacher's campaign website highlights the following issues:
Duane Crumbacher is "A Fresh Voice For Our Community" who will:
- Excerpt: "Support traditional marriage, defend the unborn, and protect the rights of parents over their child's education."
- Excerpt: "Remove and reduce meddlesome regulations, reduce taxes, cut government waste, promote the entrepreneurial spirit, and kill corporate welfare."
- Excerpt: "Oppose gun control, unreasonable searches and seizures, asset forfeiture laws (without conviction) and all legislation that violates the Bill of Rights."
- Excerpt: "Support the Tenth Amendment and defend the State of Oklahoma and Oklahoma citizens from an out-of-control Federal Government."
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oklahoma State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Anastasia Pittman defeated Christine Byrd in the Democratic primary, while Duane Crumbacher was unopposed in the Republican primary. Pittman and Crumbacher will face off in the general election.
|Oklahoma State Senate, District 48 Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Duane + Crumbacher + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Senate
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2014
- Oklahoma State Senate District 48
- Official campaign website
- Duane Crumbacher on Facebook
- Duane Crumbacher on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart