Dufirstson Julio Neree
|Dufirstson Julio Neree|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Florida, District 24|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Neree ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 24th District. Neree ran unopposed for the Republican nomination in the primary on August 26, 2014. He was defeated by incumbent Frederica Wilson (D) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Florida District 24 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Frederica Wilson Incumbent||86.2%||129,192|
|Republican||Dufirstson Julio Neree||10.2%||15,239|
|Source: Florida Division of Elections|
Candidates for Congress were required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Neree's reports.
|Dufirstson Julio Neree (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 8, 2014||$0||$10,440||$(10,440)||$0|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2014||$0||$1,600||$(1,600)||$0|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dufirstson + Neree + Florida + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 24th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 24th Congressional District
- Florida Elections Division, "Candidate List," accessed May 5, 2014
- The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," November 4, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Dufirstson Julio Neree July Quarterly," accessed September 30, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Dufirstson Julio Neree October Quarterly," accessed October 22, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |