|Former candidate for|
|California State Assembly, District 4|
Call's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Increase Water Storage
- Excerpt: "Water in storage is like money in the bank"
Put Californians Back to Work
- Excerpt: "A friendlier small business climate means more better-paying jobs for more people"
Fight for Efficiency in our Education System
- Excerpt: "I support more efficient use of education funding and believe in a students-first approach"
Elections for the office of California State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Bill Dodd (D) and Charlie Schaupp (R) defeated Joe Krovoza (D), Dan Wolk (D) and Dustin Call (R) in the blanket primary. Dodd will face Schaupp in the general election.
In 2014, Call's endorsements included the following:
- Yolo County Republican Party
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dustin + Call + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- California State Assembly
- California State Assembly elections, 2014
- California State Legislature
- California State Assembly District 4
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Dustin Call on Facebook
- Dustin Call on Twitter