Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia House of Representatives District 58|
Cooper ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 58. Cooper ran unopposed in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. He was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 58, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Simone Bell Incumbent||87.1%||18,313|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Earl + Cooper + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Final goodbye: Roll call of some who died in 2013 - La Crosse Tribune
- Your daily jolt: 38 percent of state lawmakers are ALEC members - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
- Rodney Dillard, co-founder of pioneering bluegrass and country rock band, speaks - Examiner.com
- A Look Back - December 1963 - Beartooth NBC
- Lots of opportunity to get seduced by new contemporaries - USA TODAY
- Cooper said serving on Warren Commission 'too personal' - The Courier-Journal
- A glance at the charms of Savannah and Charleston - Aiken Standard
- 25 years ago: FDIC chairman asks for $30 billion savings and loan bailout - World Socialist Web Site
- Texas Attorney General's Report: A Personal Letter of Reflection - LubbockOnline.com (blog)
- Biofuels lobbyists turn to farm bill DeLauro seeks info on crop payments to ... - Politico
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |