|Tennessee Regulatory Authority|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Governor Bill Haslam, House Speaker Beth Harwell, and Lt. Governor Ron Ramsey|
|Bachelor's||University of Tennessee at Knoxville|
|J.D.||University of Memphis School of Law|
Taylor began his career as an attorney in Johnson City, Tennessee. Other professional endeavors included the development of WKXT-TV, the CBS Television affiliate in Knoxville, Tennessee, and the subsequent launch of the Warner Brothers affiliate in the same market. Most recently, Taylor has been a franchisee of Panera Bread.
- Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- Juris Doctor (JD) from the University of Memphis School of Law
Tennessee Regulatory Authority (2012-Present)
Taylor is married to Sheryl Dawson Taylor. They have four children and 5 grandchildren.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Earl + Taylor + Tennessee"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee Valley Winds to Open MTSU Wind Band Conference - WMOT
- Steve Serby - New York Post
- State basketball: No. 6 Terps women fall to Virginia, 86-72 - Baltimore Sun
- Fight Over Salmonella and Adulterants Spills into the Chicken Coop - Food Safety News
- Saturday: Gospel Rap with Tha Gift at The Inn. See Night Life page 5D - Salisbury Post
- Richard Earl Guthrie - Washington Observer Reporter
- Let Me Explain This - Huffington Post
- WWII bombardier became a geologist - San Antonio Express
- Company files for bankruptcy after W.Va. spill - Tulsa World
- Bessie Rachel Ferrell, 83 - Muncie Star Press
|Tennessee Regulatory Authority
| Succeeded by|