East Baton Rouge Parish is one of 64 parishes in Louisiana. A parish, in Louisiana, is the equivalent of a county in other states. The parish seat is Baton Rouge, Louisiana's state capital. As of 2000, the population was 412,852.
- See also: Evaluation of Louisiana parish websites
- An inspection of the website finds that it includes information regarding members of the metropolitan council (the governing agency), as well as relevant contact information.
- Budget information is published online.
- Public records can be obtained through the Office of Public Information.
- Meeting information and agendas are available online. However, past agendas do not appear to be archived.
- The administrative staff of the Mayor-President are listed, along with contact information.
- Building permit information is available via PDFs.
- Annual audit reports are available.
- Tax information is available.
- Rules regarding bids are available, but there is no information on active or past contracts for the parish.
- No information on lobbying is available.
- ↑ Board and Council Members
- ↑ Budget Information
- ↑ Public Information Office
- ↑ Meetings and Agendas
- ↑ Mayor's Staff
- ↑ Permit and Inspection Division
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ Vendor Rules
- ↑ Vendor Guide