East Troy Community School District Bond Issue Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the East Troy Community School District to increase its debt by $19 million through issuing general obligation bonds in that amount in order to fund construction, renovation and improvement of the High School, Elementary School and auditorium.
|East Troy School District Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the resolution to be approved or rejected:
|“||BE IT RESOLVED by the School Board of the East Troy Community School District, Walworth and Waukesha Counties, Wisconsin that there shall be issued pursuant to Chapter 67 of the Wisconsin Statutes, general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $19,000,000 for the public purpose of safety and security improvements at district buildings; constructing auditorium, classroom and kitchen/cafeteria/office additions to and remodeling, renovation and improvement projects at the high school; repair, maintenance and improvement projects at Leona Doubek Elementary School; and acquiring furnishings, fixtures and equipment.||”|
- April 2, 2013 ballot measures in Wisconsin
- Waukesha County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Walworth County, Wisconsin ballot measures
- Waukesha County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, Referendum Search
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |