Eaton Rapids Public School District Bond Proposal (February 2013)
This measure authorized the Eaton Rapids Public School District to increase its debt by $6.2 million through issuing general obligation bonds in that amount for the purposes of:
|“||Erecting, furnishing and equipping additions to and remodeling, furnishing and refurnishing, and equipping and re-equipping existing school buildings; acquiring and installing educational technology in school buildings; purchasing school buses; and developing, improving and equipping playgrounds and sites.||”|
|Eaton Rapids Public SD Bond Prop.|
Election results from Eaton County February 26, 2013 election results.
- February 26, 2013 ballot measures in Michigan
- Eaton County, Michigan ballot measures
- Ingham County, Michigan ballot measures
- Michigan STATE QUALIFIED SCHOOL BOND ELECTION RESULTS
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |