Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 97|
Carter ran in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 97. He defeated Jordan Bryngelson in the Republican primary on June 12. Incumbent Patsy G. Knight (D) ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Carter was defeated by incumbent Knight in the general election.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 97, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Patsy Knight Incumbent||55.4%||8,565|
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 97 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ed + Carter + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- 8 Lessons From the Murdoch Phone Hacking Trial - Daily Beast
- Dec. 4: The Rockaway Beach Line, Obamacare and Sadik-Khan - New York Daily News
- This Day, December 5, In Jewish History by Mitchell A. Levin - Cleveland Jewish News (blog)
- ERNEST ALFRED SMITH, JR. - Times Herald-Record
- Saturday's Top 25 football roundup: No. 4 Alabama stuns No. 1 Alabama on final ... - The Detroit News
- Saturday's Top 25 football roundup: No. 4 Auburn stuns No. 1 Alabama on final ... - The Detroit News
- US Presidential Elections and Liberian Affairs - Patriotic Vanguard
- India's Mysterious Skeleton Lake - Daily Beast
- Republicans Skeptical of Iran Nuclear Deal - Newsmax.com
- First Thoughts: Not as bad as you think? - NBCNews.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |