|West Virginia State Senate, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||West Virginia State University|
Gaunch is the former president/CEO of Carson Insurance Agency. He graduated from West Virginia State University in 1970.
Elections for the office of West Virginia State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 13, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. Incumbent Erik P. Wells was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Ed Gaunch was unopposed in the Republican primary. Wells will face Gaunch and Mike Fisher (Constitution) in the general election.
Gaunch lives in Charleston with his wife, Marilyn. They have two children and five grandchildren.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ed + Gaunch + West Virginia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Ed Gaunch campaign on Facebook
- Ed Gaunch on Twitter
- Official candidate list
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed February 7, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed March 10, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 18, 2014
- Facebook, "Ed Gaunch for State Senate," accessed March 10, 2014