For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Ed Iron Cloud, III
|Ed Iron Cloud, III|
|South Dakota House District 27|
|2009 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Iron Cloud is a Buffalo Rancher. He joined the South Dakota State House of Representatives in 2009 and has served in that position since. He represents the 27th District.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Iron Cloud served on the following committees:
- Health and Human Services Committee, South Dakota House of Representatives
- Transportation Committee, South Dakota House of Representatives
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Iron Cloud served on the following committees:
- Health and Human Services Committee, South Dakota House
- Transportation Committee, South Dakota House
Iron Cloud won re-election to District 27 of the South Dakota House of Representatives. Iron Cloud and Kevin Killer (incumbent) ran unopposed in the June 8 Democratic primary. Cloud and Killer ran unopposed in the general election.
|South Dakota State House, District 27 (2010)|
|Edward Iron Cloud III (D)||2,560||52.61%|
|Kevin Killer (D)||2,306||47.39%|
In 2010, Cloud received $600 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below:
|South Dakota House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Ed Iron Cloud, III's campaign in 2010|
|International Brotherhood Of Teamsters F E C - Gov||$200|
|Cloud, Ed Iron||$100|
|Total Raised in 2010||$600|
In 2008, Cloud collected $500 in donations.
His contributors in 2008 were:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ed + Iron + Cloud + South + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Dakota House of Representatives - Rep. Ed Iron Cloud, III
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 27
| Succeeded by|