Ed J. Harris
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 3|
Harris ran in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 3. He defeated incumbent B.R. Skelton in the Republican primary on June 12, but was disqualified by the state GOP chairman after it was revealed he did not file all the necessary paperwork to run. He filed and was accepted as a Petition Candidate and was on the ballot for the November 6 general election where he was defeated. 
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 3, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||B.R. Skelton Incumbent||53.2%||5,384|
|Republican||Ed J. Harris||46.3%||4,679|
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 3 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Ed J. Harris||51.6%||1,146|
|B.R. Skelton Incumbent||48.4%||1,073|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ed + Harris + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- AP.org "South Carolina State Senate and State House Election Results" Accessed November 7, 2012
- WSPA, "SC GOP Chairman Overturns House District 3 Results, Declares Incumbent Winner," July 10, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission "2012 Candidates," Accessed April 19, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Official Primary Results," June 29, 2012
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |