|Delaware Secretary of Agriculture|
|January 22, 2011-present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 22, 2011|
|Appointed by||Governor Jack Markell|
|Bachelor's||University of Delaware|
|Master's||University of Delaware|
Before becoming secretary, Kee was director of agriculture for Hanover Foods Corporation. From 2004 to 2008, he was extension agricultural program leader for the University of Delaware; he also served as the university's Kent County agricultural agent and its state vegetable crops specialist.
- University of Delaware, B.S.
- University of Delaware, M.S. in Agriculture
- University of Delaware, M.A. in Liberal Studies.
Delaware Secretary of Agriculture (2011-Present)
Kee was appointed agriculture secretary by Governor Jack Markell effective January 22, 2011. As secretaries of agriculture serve at the governor's pleasure, Kee is not subject to periodic reappointment.
Kee and his wife, Debbie, have two daughters and reside near Lincoln City, DE.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ed + Kee + Delaware + Agriculture"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Delaware Secretary of Agriculture
- Agriculture Commissioner
- Governor of Delaware
- Lieutenant Governor of Delaware
|Delaware Secretary of Agriculture
| Succeeded by|