Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 43|
Lockwood's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Economy and Jobs
- Excerpt:"I believe there are things we should be doing to boost the economy and job outlook that the current Legislature has failed to do."
- Excerpt:"I believe we need to reform our Education system to be more in line with the needs of today's employers. "
- Excerpt:"I will work with Governor Nixon, Republicans and Democrats to continue making sure Missouri maintains it's Triple A rating."
Lockwood ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 43. Lockwood ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by District 10 incumbent Jay Houghton (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 43, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jay Houghton Incumbent||63.9%||8,792|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ed + Lockwood + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Christ the King parish celebrates a proud 75-year history - The Catholic Key
- College GameDay Kickoff - ESPN
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |