|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, West Virginia, District 2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Television Reporter for CBS and NBC|
Rabel is a former television reporter for CBS and NBC.
|U.S. House, West Virginia, District 2 General Election, 2014|
|Source: West Virginia Secretary of State|
Rabel was endorsed by the following people and organizations:
- Former Green Party presidential candidate Ralph Nader
- On July 20, 2014, the Mountain Party of West Virginia endorsed Rabel. Charlotte Pritt, chair of the Mountain Party said, “Our endorsement of Rabel follows careful examination of his commendable positions on the most important issues facing the people of our state, including his publicly announced demand for a moratorium on further hydraulic fracturing and mountaintop removal.”
|Poll||Alex Mooney||Nick Casey||Davy Jones||Ed Rabel||Undecided||Margin of Error||Sample Size|
|Public Opinion Strategies|
May 20-22, 2014
|Note: The polls above may not reflect all polls that have been conducted. Those displayed are a random sampling chosen by Ballotpedia staff. If you would like to nominate another poll for inclusion in the table, send an email to email@example.com|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ed + Rabel + West + Virginia + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- West Virginia's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
- West Virginia's 2nd Congressional District
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Candidate Search," accessed February 3, 2014
- Charleston Daily Mail, "Hoppy Kercheval: A spoiler in the 2nd District U.S. House race?," July 25, 2014
- WCHSTV.com, "U.S. House Candidates Secure Prominent Endorsements," accessed July 28, 2014 (dead link)
- WV Gazette, "Rabel joins race for Congress," July 21, 2014