|Vermont House of Representatives, Chittenden 4-1|
Stone ran for election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 4-1. He was unopposed in the August 28 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Michael Yantachka (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Chittenden 4-1 District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Michael Yantachka Incumbent||62.5%||1,463|
Ed Stone ran for the Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 1-2 in 2010. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 24, 2010. He lost to Michael Yantachka (D) in the November 2, 2010 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ed + Stone + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Best Gifts for Bread Bakers - Mother Earth News
- On stage: Holiday shows, plays and more through Dec. 31 - Dallas Morning News
- Jedidiah Dewey: Spiritual giant of early Bennington - Bennington Banner
- Pope Francis Avoids Apology For Clergy Sex Abuse - Daily Beast
- Harry's Audio Blog From The South Pole - Daily Beast
- Bill Reynolds: Injuries and arrests but Pats still among the best - The Providence Journal
- What If It's Not Hillary? Meet the Democrats' Plan B Team for 2016 - Daily Beast
- Put Down That Cashmere. There's a New Luxury Wool in Town - Daily Beast
- Business, Civic Leader Louis Stone Dies At 62 - New Haven Independent
- The Unknown Masterpiece - Daily Beast
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found