|Vermont House of Representatives, Chittenden 4-1|
Stone ran for election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 4-1. He was unopposed in the August 28 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Michael Yantachka (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Chittenden 4-1 District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Michael Yantachka Incumbent||62.5%||1,463|
Ed Stone ran for the Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 1-2 in 2010. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 24, 2010. He lost to Michael Yantachka (D) in the November 2, 2010 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ed + Stone + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Obama's takes first steps on NSA - Chicago Sun-Times
- The untold story of a Cecil USCT - Cecil Whig
- How Authentic Are Mormon Historic Sites in Vermont and New York? - Meridian Magazine
- Lawmakers Debate Overhauls to NSA Spying Programs - Wall Street Journal
- Obama Revamps NSA Phone Metadata Spying Program - Wired
- Congress Weighs In On NSA Overhaul Proposals - New Hampshire Public Radio
- Congress Told to Make NSA Get Warrants for Phone Records - Bloomberg
- Terrorism Probes Won't be Hindered by Warrants: NSA Panel - Bloomberg
- Follow-up: Ill-gotten booty in Hudson Falls case still in custody - Albany Times Union
- Bon Voyage Voyager ? Old Friends Take Stock - Vermont Public Radio