|Former candidate for|
|Nevada State Senate, District 10|
Uehling's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Through inducing the federal government to grant visas in substantially higher number to foreign tourists. These are FREE jobs."
- Excerpt: "Return responsibility and authority to parents and students through school choice and vouchers, especially vouchers to study abroad."
- Excerpt: "Demand that the State look at both sides of the budgeting equation, EXPENSES , as well as revenue. Today the Legislature acts as a tax shill for government agencies (which NEVER have enough money) exclusively."
- Excerpt: "Let the government set the example in obeying the law its employees and leaders even swear to obey.."
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Nevada State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Ruben Kihuen ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. Ed Uehling ran as a Libertarian candidate. Kihuen defeated Uehling in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ed + Uehling + Nevada + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada State Senate
- Nevada State Legislature
- Nevada State Senate elections, 2014
- Nevada State Senate District 10