|Kentucky House of Representatives District 10|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Ballard is a self-employed businessman. He previously served in the United States Air Force.
Ballard was an Electoral College Delegate for Jimmy Carter for the 1st District of Kentucky in 1976, and has served as Chair of the Hopkins County Democratic Party.
He is a member of the Academic Boosters Board, Christian Food Bank, Kiwanis, Madisonville Community College Advisory Board, and the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA).
While a member of the Kentucky House of Representatives, Ballard served on the following committees:
- Economic Development
- Interim Joint Committee on Economic Development & Tourism (Co-Chair)
- Interim Joint Committee on State Government
- Interim Joint Committee on Transportation
- Special Subcommittee on Energy
- State Government (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee of Budget Review on Transportation
- Tourism Development and Energy (Chair)
Ballard did not run for re-election in 2010.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 10 (2008)|
|Eddie Ballard (D)||12,066||100%|
In 2008 Ballard collected $4,750 in donations.
Four of his largest contributors were:
|Kentucky Education Association||$1,000|
|Kentucky Association of Realtors||$750|
|Kentucky Automobile Dealers||$600|
- Kentucky Legislature - Eddie Ballard
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Kentucky Votes profile
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 1996
William T. Brinkley
|Kentucky House District 10
| Succeeded by|
Ben Waide (R)
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |