|Arkansas House of Representatives District 71|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Cooper did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Insurance and Commerce Committee, Arkansas House
- Legislative Facilities Committee, Arkansas Assembly (Chair)
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Human Services
- Subcommittee on Insurance
- Subcommittee on Peer Review (Vice Chair)
Cooper's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1226 - "CONCERNING THE RETENTION OF OUTSIDE LEGAL COUNSEL BY THE ARKANSAS TEACHER RETIREMENT SYSTEM."
- HB 1339 - "AN ACT TO ADOPT THE AGREEMENT AMONG THE STATES TO ELECT THE PRESIDENT BY NATIONWIDE POPULAR VOTE."
- HB 1988 - "AN ACT TO ALLOW THE OPERATION OF MOBILE DENTAL FACILITIES UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THE ARKANSAS STATE BOARD OF DENTAL EXAMINERS."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Cooper was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Cooper raised $30,759 for his campaign.
Below are Cooper's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$3,768|
|Rural Arkansas Telecommunications||$2,000|
|Electronic Data Systems||$1,000|
|Arkansas Pharmacists Assoc||$1,000|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Eddie Cooper
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Arkansas House District 71
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|