|North Carolina State Senate District 33|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Gallimore's professional experience includes owning his own real estate, construction and grading companies.
Gallimore's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Eddie is committed to cutting government red tape and burdensome regulations that stifle job creation. He wants to create an environment that will draw new and existing business to the state. Job creation will be Eddie's number one priority."
Taxes and spending
- Excerpt: "Eddie will work to keep taxes as low as possible. He will also fight to spend the people's money in a wise and prudent manner and cut as much waste as possible."
- Excerpt: "Eddie is a strong believer in the sanctity of life. He knows life is a gift from God and believes we should protect the unborn."
- Excerpt: "Eddie is a strong supporter of gun rights. He is a lifetime member of the NRA and a certified concealed carry instructor. Eddie believes we should not pass gun regulations that hinder the rights of law abiding citizens."
- Excerpt: "Eddie is a strong supporter of traditional, Christian family values and is opposed to same sex marriage. He supports the constitutional amendment that will define marriage as a union between one man and one woman."
Elections for the office of North Carolina State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Stan Bingham defeated Eddie Gallimore in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
|North Carolina State Senate, District 33 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Stan Bingham Incumbent||63.9%||8,210|
|North Carolina State Senate District 33 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Stan Bingham Incumbent||40.4%||9,135|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eddie + Gallimore + North Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina State Senate
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina State Senate elections, 2014
- North Carolina State Senate District 33
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- egallimorencsenate.com - Issues
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed August 12, 2014
- North Carolina Board of Elections, "Candidate lists," accessed March 12, 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results, 2012," accessed June 18, 2012