Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 95|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
The Arkansas House had a difference in partisan balance between Democrats and Republican of three seats, which amounts to 3 percent of the chamber. In 2012, a total of 17 districts were competitive or mildly competitive. There were seven districts where the margin of victory was 5 percent or less in the 2012 elections. Another 10 districts had a margin of victory between 5 and 10 percent.
Moser's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I plan on running to bring the power back to the states that the federal government has tried to seize. It is time that Americans stand up and say no and that starts with individual states tell them they have had enough. I want to make legal carry of guns easier and illegal carry harder with bigger punishment. Legalize the use of marijuana and use the taxes from that to remove the state income tax. I am running as the every man’s man."
Elections for the office of Arkansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014. Incumbent Sue Scott defeated Dane Zimmerman in the Republican primary and defeated Eddie Moser (L) in the general election.
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 95 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Sue Scott Incumbent||81.7%||7,120|
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 95 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Sue Scott Incumbent||54.6%||1,407|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eddie + Moser + Arkansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Senate elections, 2014
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House of Representatives District 95
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|