|U.S. House, Missouri, District 8|
is a potential 2013 Republican
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House in the special election for the 8th Congressional District
- See also: Missouri's 8th Congressional District special election, 2013
Justice was a potential candidate in the 2013 special election for the U.S. House, representing Missouri's 8th District. The election is being held to replace Jo Ann Emerson. The general election date has been set for June 4th.
There is no primary election, instead each party's nomination will be chosen by a committee. Jason T. Smith was selected by the GOP to be their nominee in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Eddy + Justice + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Eddy Justice News Feed
- ↑ The Washington Post, "Missouri Rep. Jo Ann Emerson to resign from House," December 3, 2012
- ↑ Southeast Missourian, "House leader Smith, Lt. Gov. Kinder seek 8th District nomination," January 4, 2013
- ↑ Washington Post, "Republicans nominate Jason Smith for Missouri special election," February 9, 2013