Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas State Senate District 14|
|Associate's||Butler Community College|
|Place of birth||Douglass, Kansas|
Fuson works for a number of local newspapers while also volunteering with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Butler County.
Fuson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Children and adults, especially in rural areas, need access to health care. Healthier people are more productive to society. Schools need to be a priority, and we must fund them so they are able to succeed."
- Excerpt:"The more successful our students are, the more productive our workers are in the future. Our teachers need and deserve good pay and benefits. This will attract more teachers to our state."
- Excerpt:"We must take part in our children’s education, our neighborhood and our state. I am here to hear you, and do what you think is best for our state as a whole."
- See also: Kansas State Senate elections, 2012
Fuson ran in the 2012 election for Kansas State Senate District 14. Fuson ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 7 and was defeated by Forrest Knox (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas State Senate, District 14, General Election, 2012|
Fuson and her husband Shawn have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Eden + Fuson + Kansas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Eden Fuson on Facebook
- Eden Fuson on Twitter
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "electeden," Official Campaign Website
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 Primary (official)," retrieved July 4, 2012.
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Kansas General Election Results," accessed November 7, 2012