- Main article: Evaluation of Kansas city websites
|Transparency grading process|
- City council members are listed with contact information. Meeting schedule, agendas and minutes available.
- Local tax information is available.
- Zoning information available.
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information.
- Recently awarded contracts listed, but no other information available.
- Building permit fees posted, but no forms or other information available.
- As of April 5, 2009, only 2008 budget documents were available.
- Does not explain how to make records requests under the Kansas Open Records Act.
- The city website does not disclose whether or not the city belongs to any Kansas government sector lobbying associations.