Education Action Group Foundation
|Education Action Group Foundation|
|Top official:||Kyle Olson|
The group's mission statement is:
When the government took upon itself the obligation of educating America’s youth, it undertook a serious responsibility that demanded results. In far too many communities across America, the government is woefully failing in that responsibility.
Dismal test scores, out-of-control unsustainable spending, and the ardent defense of adults’ rights have all pushed the government education system to the brink of irrelevance. And worse yet, it’s all having a direct impact on our future ability to compete in the world.
Little is being done about it. Education Action Group Foundation believes the one-size-fits-all, assembly line government school system requires serious reform.
—Education Action Group Foundation's website, (2014), 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Education + Action + Group + Foundation"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Influencers project
- School board elections project
- Education policy project
- Education policy in the United States
- EAGnews.org, "About," accessed June 12, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.