|Top official:||Paul E. Peterson|
The organization's mission statement is:
|“||In the stormy seas of school reform, this journal will steer a steady course, presenting the facts as best they can be determined, giving voice (without fear or favor) to worthy research, sound ideas, and responsible arguments. Bold change is needed in American K–12 education, but Education Next partakes of no program, campaign, or ideology. It goes where the evidence points.||”|
—Education Next's website, (2014), 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Education + Next + research"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Influencers project
- School board elections project
- Education policy project
- Education policy in the United States
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Education Next, "About Education Next," accessed June 12, 2014