|Top official:||David Myers|
|Founder(s):||Thomas Toch and Andrew J. Rotherham|
|Number of employees:||7|
The mission statement of the foundation is:
Our mission is to promote changes in policy and practice that lead to improved student opportunities and outcomes. To pursue this mission, we combine our written work—including research reports, policy analyses, smaller complementary products such as "Charts You Can Trust," and op-eds in national news publications—with a multi-dimensional communications strategy. This combination of research and analysis with strategic communications creates numerous opportunities to present our policy proposals in testimony, hearings, legislative briefings, and a wide range of exchanges with policymakers and policy influencers.
—50CAN's website (2014), 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Education+Sector"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Influencers project
- School board elections project
- Education policy project
- Education policy in the United States
- Education Sector, "Our Mission and Strategy," accessed March 25, 2014
- Education Sector, "Contact Us," accessed March 25, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.