|Former candidate for|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 48|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
The Exponent Telegram highlighted Randolph's following campaign themes:
- Attracting more businesses to West Virginia
- Excerpt: "lowering taxes on business equipment and inventory, as well as gasoline"
- Intermediate level appellate court to benefit businesses as well as individuals
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 13, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. District 48 is represented by four delegates. Incumbent Richard Iaquinta, incumbent Timothy Miley, Joe Shaffer and Patsy Trecost II defeated incumbent Ron Fragale, Frank Angotti and Wayne Worth in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Danny Hamrick, Margaret Ann Bailey, Diana Bartley and Terry Waxman defeated Rick Wolfe, "Benjamin" Dan Franklin and Ed Randolph in the Republican primary. Iaquinta, Miley, Shaffer, Trecost, Hamrick, Bailey, Waxman and Bartley will face off in the general election.
Randolph ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 48. Randolph advanced past the May 8 primary election and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 48 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Terry J. Woodside, Jr.||18.6%||2,080|
Randolph was a Republican candidate for District 41, West Virginia House of Delegates in the November 2, 2010, state legislative election. Randolph was defeated for District 41 in the general election. He was defeated by Democratic incumbents Samuel Cann, Sr., Ronald Fragale, Richard Iaquinta and Timothy Miley. Randolph was one of eight candidates running for the four positions in District 41. Only the top four vote-getters were elected. He defeated Republican Tommy Phillips in the May 11 primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ed + Randolph + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia House of Representatives
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- West Virginia State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Candidate search," accessed April 30, 2014
- The Exponent Telegram, "Ed 'Buddy' Randolph plans run for House of Delegates," accessed April 25, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results," accessed June 18, 2014
- WBOY.com, "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 11, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 11, 2010," accessed February 11, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |