Edward J. McCormick, III
|Edward J. McCormick, III|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Ninth Norfolk District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||January 7, 2014|
The seat was vacant following Daniel Winslow's (R) resignation on September 29, 2013, to take a job as senior vice president and general counsel of Rimini Street, an enterprise software support firm.
A special election for the position of Massachusetts House of Representatives Ninth Norfolk District was called for January 7. As only one candidate filed for each party, a primary on December 10 was not necessary. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was November 5, 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Edward + McCormick + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- sec.state.ma.us, "Official candidate list," accessed November 13, 2013
- thesunchronicle.com, "Dooley wins by landslide in 9th Norfolk District state rep. race," January 7, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of State, "Official special election results," accessed April 16, 2014
- Boston Globe, "State Rep. Dan Winslow stepping down, joining software firm," September 16, 2013. Retrieved September 18, 2013.
- Business Wire, "Rimini Street Appoints Daniel B. Winslow as General Counsel," September 16, 2013. Retrieved September 18, 2013.
- thesunchronicle.com, "Special election to fill state rep seat to be held Jan. 7," September 30, 2013
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |