Democratic member of the Alabama State Senate, representing the District 19 from 1995 to 2009. McClain left the state senate in January 2009 after a federal conviction for conspiracy, mail fraud, bribery and money laundering.
McClain was a member of the Alabama House of Representatives from 1987 through 1994.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Edward + McClain + Alabama + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama State Senate
- Alabama Senate Committees
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Project Vote Smart - Senator Edward B. 'E.B.' McClain (AL) profile
- Follow the Money - Edward (E B) McClain
- Birmingham News, "Secretary of State Beth Chapman says she is canceling the August special election for state Senate District 19, since Democrat Priscilla Dunn is unopposed," July 21, 2009
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, "Former Pastor Samuel P. Pettagrue Sentenced for Conspiracy, Mail Fraud, Bribery, and Money Laundering," accessed November 18, 2014