For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Democratic member of the Alabama State Senate, representing the District 19 from 1995 to 2009. McClain left the state senate in January 2009 after a federal conviction for conspiracy, mail fraud, bribery and money laundering.
McClain was a member of the Alabama House of Representatives from 1987 through 1994.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Edward + McClain + Alabama + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama State Senate
- Alabama Senate Committees
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Project Vote Smart - Senator Edward B. 'E.B.' McClain (AL) profile
- Follow the Money - Edward (E B) McClain
- Birmingham News, "Secretary of State Beth Chapman says she is canceling the August special election for state Senate District 19, since Democrat Priscilla Dunn is unopposed," July 21, 2009
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, "Former Pastor Samuel P. Pettagrue Sentenced for Conspiracy, Mail Fraud, Bribery, and Money Laundering," accessed November 18, 2014