|New Jersey General Assembly, District 11|
|Bachelor's||State University of New York|
Zipprich earned his B.S. from the State University of New York and attended business school at Pace University. His professional experience includes serving as a Councilman for Red Bank.
Zipprich's campaign website stated that he would "focus on moving our towns, our state, and our country forward focusing on our economy, jobs, education, our environment and those affected by Hurricane Sandy."
Zipprich ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 11. Zipprich was bracketed with Kevin McMillan. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He was defeated by incumbent Mary Pat Angelini (R) and incumbent Caroline Casagrande (R) in the general election which took place on November 5, 2013. 
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
- Democracy for America
- The Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund
- Coastal Monmouth Democrats
- Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey
Ed lives with his partner, JP, and his daughter.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Edward + Zipprich + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Edward Zipprich Official Campaign Website
- Edward Zipprich on Facebook
- Project vote smart: Edward Zipprich
- Edward Zipprich's biography from Democracy for America
- Zipprich on twitter
- Edward Zipprich LinkedIn profile
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- ↑ "Official Campaign Website", Accessed May 7, 2013
- ↑ "Official Campaign Website", Accessed September 4, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- ↑ Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- ↑ PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections", Accessed September 4, 2013
- ↑ bluejersey.com, "DFA Announces National Endorsements: Barbara Buono, Marie Corfield, Ed Zipprich, Jeff Gardner," accessed Septemeber 4, 2013
- ↑ Victoryfund.org, "Ed Zipprich," accessed Septemeber 4, 2013
- ↑ coastalmonmouthdems.org"Endorsed candidates," accessed September 5, 2013
- ↑ Planned Parenthood NJ "Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey Announces Endorsements in State Elections," accessed September 5, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |