El Dorado, Kansas
- Main article: Evaluation of Kansas city websites
|Transparency grading process|
- Officials are listed with contact information.
- Meeting minutes are available dating back to 1998.
- Full text of the Kansas Open Records Act is published and how to make a request is provided.
- Zoning regulations and building permits are available.
- Site does not have a search function and is somewhat difficult to navigate.
- Budget is not published.
- Information is not provided on audits, contracts, and local taxes.
- Does not explain how to make records requests under the Kansas Open Records Act.
- The city website does not disclose whether or not the city belongs to any Kansas government sector lobbying associations.