El Monte Union High School District bond proposition, Measure D (November 2008)
Measure D authorized the district to borrow $148 million.
A 55% supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These final, certified, election results are from the Los Angeles County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|MEASURE D: "To ensure safe high school campuses and better prepare local students for college and high demand jobs, shall El Monte Union High School District rehabilitate, acquire, construct, and equip classrooms, sites, and facilities, complete safety/energy-efficiency upgrades, replace aging portables with permanent classrooms, upgrade technology and add new science labs, by issuing $148,000,000 in bonds at legal rates, qualifying for State matching funds, with independent oversight, no money for staff salaries, and all funds benefiting local high schools?"|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- El Monte City Elementary School District bond proposition, Measure KC (November 2008)
- City of El Monte Sales Tax Increase, Measure GG (November 2008)
- Vote 'no' on Measure KC, an editorial from the San Gabriel Valley newspaper
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found