|New Jersey General Assembly District 35|
|2007 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 3, 2009|
|Date of birth||06/26/1943|
- A177 Requires development and distribution of curriculum guidelines on Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- A1105 Allows State agencies, counties and municipalities to comply with certain publication requirements by means of Internet.
- A1956 "New Jersey Financial Information Privacy Act."
- A2359 Requires contractors to provide Department of the Treasury with employment information about contracts with public bodies.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Thirty-Fifth Legislative District (2009)|
|Nellie Pou (D)||22,148|
|Elease Evan (D)||21,637|
|Lynn Anne Shortway (R)||12,488|
|George Sawey (R)||11,993|
Below are Evans's top five campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|Add Funds Transferred From Prior Campaign||$22,783|
|Evans Freeholder Committee||$7,200|
|New Jersey Education Association||$4,000|
|New Jersey Association For Justice||$4,000|
|Professional Workers Association||$3,200|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Elease + Evans + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey General Assembly
- General Assembly Committees
- New Jersey State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- New Jersey state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007
- New Jersey State Legislature, "Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "General Election Results, November 4, 2009," accessed April 10, 2014
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2009 New Jersey Assembly General Election Results," accessed April 10, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2009 Campaign contributions," accessed December 16, 2014
|New Jersey General Assembly District 35
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |