Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Texas State Senate, District 25|
|Bachelor's||Beijing University of Technology (1987)|
|Master's||University of Texas at San Antonio (1993)|
Chan's professional experience includes serving on the San Antonio City Council.
Chan earned her B.S. in Computer Software Engineering from Beijing University of Technology in 1987 and her M.S. in Computer Science from the University of Texas at San Antonio in 1993. Her professional experience includes being the Co-owner of Unintech Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for 15 of the 31 seats in the Texas State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Incumbent Donna Campbell defeated Elisa Chan and Mike Novak in the Republican primary. Daniel Boone was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Campbell defeated Boone and Brandin Lea (L) in the general election.
|Texas State Senate, District 25 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Donna Campbell Incumbent||65.2%||153,536|
Chan and her husband, Clifford, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Elisa + Chan + Texas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas Secretary of State, 2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Texas Secretary of State, "1992 - Current ELECTION HISTORY," accessed December 2, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed March 19, 2014
- Green Party of Texas, "Greens Release Candidate List," accessed July 26, 2014
- The Libertarian Party of Texas, "2014 Texas Senate Candidates List," accessed July 26, 2014