|U.S. House, New York, District 21|
In the past, Stefanik was an aide to former Pres. George Bush and was in charge of debate prep for Paul Ryan. She currently manages sales and marketing for her family’s business, Premium Plywood Products.
Stefanik is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 21st District. Stefanik is running in the Republican primary on June 24, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
The National Republican Congressional Committee added Stefanik to their "On the Radar" list in November 2013. According to the NRCC, candidates that make this list receive "...the tools they need to run successful, winning campaigns against their Democratic opponents."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Elise + Stefanik + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- ‘’Campaign Site’’ “Elise’s Story,” Accessed August 6, 2013
- ‘’Post Star’’ “Potential challengers to Owens exploring run,” Accessed August 6, 2013
- Roll Call "Ex-Bush Aide Elise Stefanik Will Challenge Bill Owens #NY21," Accessed August 6,2013
- "Politico," "New York Democrat Bill Owens to retire from House," January 14, 2014
- Roll Call, "House Republicans Put 36 Recruits ‘On the Radar’" accessed November 21, 2013
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |