Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa District Five|
|Law School:||University of Iowa|
|Candidate for:||District 5C|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
|Retention vote %:||77.08%|
Ovrom received her undergraduate degree from Coe College in 1975 and her law degree from the University of Iowa in 1979.
Ovrom worked as the First Assistant Polk County Attorney prior to her judicial appointment in 1999.
- See also: Iowa judicial elections, 2012
- News: Judge Ovrom rules for gay couple in birth certificate lawsuit, January 10, 2012
- Judges of the Fifth District Court Scroll to "District Court Judge Eliza Ovrom..."
- Iowa Secretary of State, Unofficial General Election Results: District 5C
- Iowa Secretary of State, Judges Standing for Retention 2012