|Former candidate for|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 20|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Master's||University of Kansas|
|Date of birth||03/21/1978|
|Place of birth||Kansas City, Missouri|
|Profession||ACT/SAT test prep instructor|
Arnold grew up in southern Johnson County, Kansas and attended Blue Valley Northwest High School. Arnold received her bachelor's degree from Wellesley College and later returned to Kansas to pursue her graduate degree at the University of Kansas. Arnold works as an ACT/SAT test prep instructor and her husband runs a small plastic food packaging company. Arnold and her husband have three children ranging in age from seven months to seven years old.
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Elizabeth Arnold was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Rob Bruchman was unopposed in the Republican primary. Bruchman defeated Arnold in the general election.
|Kansas House of Representatives District 20, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Rob Bruchman Incumbent||57.7%||6,075|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Elizabeth + Arnold + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives District 20
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas State Legislature
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidate Lists," accessed June 25, 2014
- The content was added to Ballotpedia directly by Elizabeth Arnold, whose wiki user identity was verified by Ballotpedia staff on July 3, 2014.
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed April 17, 2015
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |