Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 81|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Ron Sandack defeated Keith R. Matune in the Republican primary and then defeated Elizabeth Chaplin (D), who filed to run on June 2, in the general election. Lisa Thomas (D) was removed from the ballot on January 9, 2014.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 81, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Ron Sandack Incumbent||60%||22,788|
|Democratic||Elizabeth "Liz" Chaplin||40%||15,199|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 81 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Ron Sandack Incumbent||50.6%||6,771|
|Keith R. Matune||49.4%||6,617|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Elizabeth + Chaplin + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Illinois House of Representatives
- Illinois House of Representatives District 81
- Illinois House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Illinois State Legislature
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |