Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, New York, District 14|
|Party||Conservative Party USA|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Perri ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 14th District. Perri ran unopposed for the Conservative Party nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014. She was defeated by incumbent Joseph Crowley (D) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, New York District 14 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Joseph Crowley Incumbent||74.7%||50,352|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections|
- See also: New York State Senate elections, 2012
Perri ran in the 2012 election for New York State Senate District 34. Perri ran unopposed in the Conservative primary on September 13, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Jeffrey D. Klein (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Senate, District 34, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jeffrey Klein Incumbent||93.8%||80,421|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Elizabeth + Perri + New York + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 14th Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 14th Congressional District
- Associated Press, "New York - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 24, 2014
- The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," November 4, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Senate Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |