|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fourteenth Bristol|
|1999 - present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Poirier is a member of the Town of North Attleboro Republican Committee.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Poirier served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2013|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Poirier has yet to be appointed to any committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2011|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Poirier served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Personnel and Administration|
|• Veterans and Federal Affairs Joint|
|• Bonding, Capital Expenditures and State Assets|
|• Elder Affairs Joint|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Elizabeth Poirier is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Poirier won re-election in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Fourteenth Bristol District. Poirier was unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives General Election, Fourteenth Bristol District (2010)|
|Elizabeth Poirier (R)||12,828|
On November 4, 2008, Poirier won re-election in the Massachusetts House of Representatives election for the Fourteenth Bristol district. In this election she raised $32,117; of that total $31,162- (97.0%) was from in state contributions and $955- (3.0%) was from out of state contributions.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives - Fourteenth Bristol district|
|Elizabeth Poirier (R)||17,338|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Poirier received $31,461 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Elizabeth Poirier's campaign in 2010|
|Retired Public Employees||$1,000|
|Egan, Christopher F||$500|
|Atwill, Michael L||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$31,461|
Poirier raised $32,117 in the 2008 election cycle.
Her major contributors are listed below.
|Massachusetts Independent PAC for Supporting Working Families||$1,000|
|Raymond B. Ruddy||$500|
Poirier has served as Vice President of the Chamber of Commerce and President of the Downtown Associates of North Attleboro.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Elizabeth + Poirier + Massachusetts + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Massachusetts state legislative districts
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2010,2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Poirier
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2012 State Primary Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes For Massachusetts State Election - November 4, 2008," accessed March 18, 2014
- Follow the Money 2008
- Follow the Money, "Massachusetts 2010 - Candidates," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Bristol 14
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |