Elizabeth Terry Beyer
|Elizabeth Terry Beyer|
|Oregon House of Representatives District 12|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|City Council, City of Springfield,|
|Date of birth||January 26, 1951|
|Place of birth||Eugene, OR|
Elizabeth Terry Beyer worked as a legislative assistant for the Oregon State Legislature from 1991 to 2001. During that time, she joined the city council of the city of Springfield and served on it from 1993 to 1999. She also became a memeber of the Springfield Education Foundation from 1995 to 2000.
Elizabeth Terry Beyer attended Lane Community College. Her professional experience includes working as a community advocate.
- Co-Chair, Special Joint Committee On Transportation
- Chair, Transportation Committee.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Beyer served on these committees:
- Transportation, Vice Chair
- Transportation and Economic Development Subcommittee, Co-Chair
- Ways and Means Committee, Oregon State Legislature
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Beyer served on these committees:
Beyer did not run for re-election in 2012.
|Oregon State House, District 12|
|Terry Beyer (D)||10,170|
|Sean VanGordon (R)||7,727|
Beyer raised $88,497 for her campaign.
|Oregon State House District 12|
|Elizabeth Terry Beyer (D)||14,800|
Beyer collected $68,724 in campaign donations in 2010. The largest donors to the campaign are listed below.
|Oregon House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Elizabeth Terry Beyer's campaign in 2010|
|Associated General Contractors Oregon-Columbia Chapter||$6,000|
|Portland General Electric||$3,000|
|Friends Of Lee Beyer||$2,062|
|Oregon Soft Drink Association||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$68,724|
In 2008 Beyer collected $88,497 in donations.
These were her largest contributors in 2008.
|OREGON HOUSE DEMOCRATS||$5,006|
|OREGON BEER & WINE DISTRIBUTORS ASSOCIATION||$4,500|
|OREGON PUBLIC EMPLOYEES LOCAL 503||$4,211|
|OREGON EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$4,211|
Terry Beyer and her husband, Lee Beyer, have three children
- Member, Springfield Chamber of Commerce, 2000-present
- Board Member, Springfield Education Foundation, 1995-2002
- Member, Springfield Library Board, 1995-1999
- Member, TransPlan Advisory Committee, 1995-1999
- Board Member, Convention and Visitors Association of Lane County, 1993-1999
- President, Hamlin Parent-Teacher Association, 1978-1994
- Board President, McKenzie River Preschool Cooperative, 1984-1985
- American Youth Soccer Association Head Coach
- Cub Scout Pack Leader
- Council Liaison, Springfield Arts Commission
- Council Liaison, Springfield Bicycle Commission
- Council Liaison, Springfield Planning Commission
- Member, Springfield Rotary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Elizabeth + Terry + Beyer + Oregon + House'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oregon State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- Oregon state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Oregon Live Election, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2008 Oregon State House Primary Election Results," accessed May 24, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2008 House General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 Campaign contributions," accessed May 23, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed December 29, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 19, 2014
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 12
| Succeeded by|
John Lively (D)