|Kentucky State Senate District 10|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Tori attended both the University of Kentucky and Western Kentucky University. She then earned her Associates from Elizabethtown Community College.
Tori is a business owner.
While a member of the Kentucky State Senate, Tori served on the following committees:
- Appropriations Committee, Kentucky State Senate
- Education Committee, Kentucky State Senate
- Enrollment Committee, Kentucky State Senate
- State and Local Government Committee, Kentucky State Senate
- Veterans, Military Affairs, and Public Protection Committee, Kentucky State Senate
- See also: Kentucky State Senate elections, 2010
In the May 18 primary election, Tori ran unopposed. 
On November 7, 2006, Tori was re-elected to the 10th District Seat in the Kentucky State Senate, defeating Douglas H. Goodman (D). Tori raised $133,615 for her campaign, while Goodman raised $142,981.
|Kentucky State Senate, District 10 (2006)|
|Elizabeth Tori (R)||16,556||57.1%|
|Douglas H. Goodman||12,434||42.9%|
In 2006, Tori collected $133,615 in donations.
Her four largest contributors were:
|Kentucky Republican Party||$61,254|
|Caucus Campaign CMTE||$2,500|
|Hardin County Republican Women's Club||$2,000|
Tori has a husband, Martin.
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1994
- Voting record from KentuckyVotes.org
|Kentucky Senate District 10
| Succeeded by|
Dennis Parrett (D)