Ella P. Ward
|Chesapeake City Council|
| July 1, 2006 - present|
|June 30, 2018|
|Years in position ||8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||May 6, 2014|
|First elected||May 2006|
|Next general||May 2018|
is a member of the Chesapeake, Virginia city council. She was first elected in May, 2006.
Ward is running for re-election for the city council of Chesapeake, Virginia.
Chesapeake, Virginia City Council
Ward was elected to City Council in May, 2006.
City Council Liaison Assignments
- Cable TV Commission
- Fine Arts Commission
- HRPDC Executive Member
- Public Utilities
- School Board
- Sister Cities
- VML – Community & Economic Development
- Volunteer Advocates for Chesapeake Youth (formerly Chesapeake Volunteers in Youth Services)
- See also: Chesapeake, Virginia city council elections, 2014
Elections for the city council of Chesapeake, Virginia were held on May 6, 2014. Five of the eight seats were up for election. Incumbent Scott W. Matheson did not run for re-election. Incumbents John de Triquet, Suzy H. Kelly, Ella P. Ward and Lonnie Craig won re-election, while Roland J. Davis, Jr. also won election to the council. Jason M. Morris, Burnie F. Mansfield, Jr. and Bryan Collins were defeated.
|Chesapeake City Council, 2014
|John de Triquet Incumbent
|Suzy H. Kelly Incumbent
|Ella P. Ward Incumbent
|Roland J. Davis, Jr.
|Lonnie Craig Incumbent
| Jason M. Morris
| Bryan Collins
| Burnie F. Mansfield, Jr.
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ella + Ward + Chesapeake"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Ella Ward News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 City of Chesapeake, "City Council Member Ward," accessed April 28, 2014
- ↑ City of Chesapeake, "Candidate Listing," accessed May 28, 2014
- ↑ City of Chesapeake, "Election Information," accessed May 5, 2014
- ↑ City of Chesapeake, "Official candidate list," accessed May 5, 2014
- ↑ Virginia State Board of Elections, "Official election results," accessed July 4, 2014